SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

PRIMA PASSION



All my songs are cries of love inspired by all the feelings of life.
"Balade sur le Nil" is a dream about everlasting love.

"Saint Germain des Prés" related a love story in the typical neighbourhood of Saint Germain des Prés with its vibrant 1950's night life like in the famous "Caveau de la Huchette".

"Viens" is sensual and erotic song that I wrote for all women who want to give and receive love.
"J'ai Couru la Campagne" is a bucolic song that I wrote for children. I included it in a recent video dedicated to them in order they can imagne run and sing in the countryside during this confined COVID-19 period. This video could be finded on all social networks. 

I am songwriter and singer, and made my first song at the age of 12. I am a registred member of the French SACEM.  

Charles TRENET sponsored my songs and encouraged me.

Michel LEGRAND also encouraged me when I started 
I participate to the Music Festival with Jack LANG who he is fond of my songs, specially the song "Les Jardins d'El Biar".

I received an early musical education til the age of 5 when my mother took me to the Opera. 
My favorite instrument is piano.

I am also actress, scriptwriter and writer for theater. Some of my theater drames were played by troups of young student.





No comments:

Post a Comment