SDCXTRA RADIO

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Eugene Ebner & Jeremy Stolle





Eugene Ebner is a trained vocalist and songwriter who has danced on stage with entertainment legend Diana Ross numerous times, performed in front of the Capitol Building in Washington, DC, has shared the stage with Broadway stars Annaleigh Ashford, Beth Malone and Alice Ripley and has sung the national anthem three times at Colorado Rockies games for over 25,000 people. He recently was a featured vocalist at Carnegie Hall, Don't Tell Mama, The Laurie Beechman Theater and in the new musical "Mommie Dearest" by Christina Crawford and David Nehls at the infamous Birdland Jazz Club and is an experienced TV host and interviewer. Eugeneebner.com.  @eugene.ebner

Jeremy Stolle is a recording artist and concert singer currently in the Broadway production of The Phantom of the Opera. Recently, Jeremy starred in the brand-new Disney theatricals pre-Broadway production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, directed by Scott Schwartz and written by Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz, and Peter Parnil. He also appears as Jehan on the original cast recording of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Other theater credits include the workshop production of Broadway’s A Tale of Two Cities, Music Theater Wichita’s Seven Brides For Seven Brother’s (Adam) and Thoroughly Modern Mille,(Trevor Graydon), North Shore Music Theater’s Camelot (Lionel), and multiple national productions of Beauty and the Beast, (Gaston). Jeremy also played the title role in Jekyll and Hyde and Scarlet Pimpernel, for which he won an Elly Award for “Best Actor in A Musical,” Billy Bigalow in Carousel and Tommy in Brigadoon.
Visit Jeremystolle.com

Denise Gentilini is a three time Emmy® award winning composer with nearly 30 years of experience writing music for film. Using her music for social justice, Denise focuses on writing music with intention.
Denise's most recent project, a new musical, I AM ALIVE, tells the story of her grandparent's survival of the Armenian Genocide. Co-written with long time collaborator Lisa Nemzo, this is her most ambitious project to date. After enjoying two performances in Denver, and one in Los Angeles, this project hopes to have a long life with the final destination of Broadway. Please go to www.iamalivethemusical.com to learn more about this project.

New York City-based singer/songwriter and cabaret sensation Eugene Ebner and Broadway powerhouse vocalist Jeremy Stolle (Phantom of the Opera) team up and release a new original song called "Angel," produced by Emmy Award-winning composer Denise Gentilini.

This inspiring ballad was originally written in honor of Eugene's mother, who passed away from cancer many years ago.  "Angel" is a song that anyone can dedicate to someone they love or miss.

Eugene grew up in a home that was filled with music and singing. His mother Peggy was an opera singer and music teacher.  Eugene saw his first Broadway show with his mother, which happened to be Phantom of the OperaEugene says, "Seeing Phantom with my mom as a child was beyond magical. It has always been my absolute favorite.  My mother passed away on January 16, 1997. I was in college pursuing a vocal performance degree.  I was shattered. I felt like my biggest fan and best friend was gone. It took me years to heal.  "Angel" was written during my healing process. I was driving in the car numerous years ago, missing my mom and the melody and lyrics to the chorus just came through me. I pulled the car over and recorded the melody and wrote down the lyrics as they flowed through me. It was magic."

"I knew in my heart that this song was meant to be out there in a bigger way, yet I wasn't sure when or how.  My husband and I decided to move to the east coast in the summer of 2018 to expand our entertainment careers.  I began producing my own cabaret shows and networking in NYC.  I met Jeremy Stolle through our dear friend Elizabeth Welch, who also happens to be in Phantom on Broadway. Jeremy is a brilliant vocalist, musician and producer.  I sent him the song and asked his thoughts and if he would like to collaborate and release "Angel" as a duet.  He said "yes" - and here we are.  I knew that we had to work with my friend, producer Denise Gentilini.  We had previously recorded a solo version of "Angel" and I enjoyed working and creating with her very much. I truly believe in timing. Some may call it divine timing or synchronicity.  I know that the time is now to release "Angel" to the world with the hope that it will uplift and help others.  My mother would be thrilled, especially that I am creating with Jeremy and Denise, two humble, talented and loving individuals. We will see where it goes. Here we come 2020 !"


New York City based singer/songwriter Eugene Ebner and Broadway powerhouse vocalist Jeremy Stolle (Phantom of the Opera) team up and release a new original song "Angel". Produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Denise Gentilini.

"Angel" is available on all major music download and streaming sites.
Eugeneebner.com



No comments:

Post a Comment