SDCXTRA RADIO

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Brenda Brown

View this in your browser

Brenda Brown
"I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm"

(Big Band / Vocal)




HAMILTON, CANADA. December 2019 – Brenda Brown is pleased to announce the worldwide release of her recording ​I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm​, a classic “wintertime favourite” by Irving Berlin (1937). Brenda’s lively vocals is backed by a surging, swinging up-tempo big band arrangement by Ross Wooldridge. This is a powerful, fun tribute to the era. It will warm up your cold winter nights and get you hoppin’ and boppin’!

I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm​ is the second single to be released from Brenda’s exciting new album ​“Life Among Giants”​ due for release in early 2020.

**********************************************
http://www.rdxpromo.com
Copyright © 2019 RDXPromo, All rights reserved.
Jazz Radio Promotion

Our mailing address is:
RDXPromo
639-503 Dupont St
TorontoOn M6G1Z4
Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment