SDCXTRA RADIO

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sarantos

 

My new music video for
“GYpsy JaZZ" is released
worldwide right now!

 

http://bit.ly/2yQMrsF
 

I visited New Orleans before the flooding many years ago and loved the city (& Mardi Gras). I took a haunted tour and was just amazed at how cool the city was. It felt alive. I’m glad they’ve rebuilt successfully after the flooding and I wish the city nothing but the best. Being from Chicago and tapping into the memory I had of New Orleans, I wrote the jazz song - Gypsy Jazz. It’s a fun song about that swinging jazzy beat.

This music video is based in New Orleans and I’m living and loving life (not always) drowning in the classic jazz scene there. Except for the part where I’m playing with a band on the sandy beach next to a naked guy who’s playing the guitar. Yep, you read that right. Maybe there’s even a gypsy who saves me...

Let me know what you think!..

See my newest Vocus press release here.
 
**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 38 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free.

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE
If you want to use my songs, instrumentals or lyrics for anything, shoot me an email & let's talk.
One Stop, 100% ASCAP and I own 100% of my masters, writing & publishing and can clear easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment