SDCXTRA RADIO

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Sarantos - Deep Inside

 

My new music video for
“Deep Inside" is released
worldwide right now!

 


https://youtu.be/Sa1jkR0mG58
 
 
Is it bad to feel sexy sometimes? To wanna be naughty? The Chainsmokers, Calvin Harris, Kygo, Skrillex and Diplo are all the rage and sell out concerts easily so I sat down one day to take a crack at a similar fun & sultry EDM sexy party song and figured a perfect time to release it would be the end of the summer.

I tackled this topic most wouldn’t think is in my wheelhouse given my good natured down-to-earth personality and consistent track record with G/PG-13 rating material. While I’m a sarcastic and fun soul, during my 4 years of nonstop single releases every month, a theme has emerged. Never has a  song of mine been this explicit and provocative. I think it’s pretty clear to my fans by now that there is no genre I won’t try and no topic I won’t write lyrics about but this song takes this to an unprecedented level. While not quite R rated (at least not this version), the innuendo is unmistakable and the double and triple meanings are clear.

So yep, this EDM song is all about sex. I feel that the lyrics are clever enough to be interpreted in several different ways but the bouncing beat and catchy melody is the key to this song. I truly believe that this song will be re-mixed by the DJ community and hopefully more magic will be made. A few fans have asked me why this is so different than my usual safe zone but I think the song is so open to interpretation that it’ll be well received by many different demographics! Am I wrong??

This music video is something I’ve never tried before! Let me know if you like it and the cute story…

See my newest Vocus press release here.
 
**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 41 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free.

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE
If you want to use my songs, instrumentals or lyrics for anything, shoot me an email & let's talk.
One Stop, 100% ASCAP and I own 100% of my masters, writing & publishing and can clear easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment