SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Sarantos

 

My new music video for
“First 5 Seconds" is released
worldwide right now!

 

 
For this music video I thought the story should center on love as seen through the eager eyes of a child, the hopeful eyes of a teenager and the mature eyes of an older adult. But think about it. Does love really change as we age or is that just an urban myth? Isn't love always love? After all, love knows no real boundary. Doesn’t it just depend on our personality as opposed to being a preset based on age?

To be human is to have felt love in some way and at some point in life. Love can take many forms. Love doesn't care about age, gender or race. Depending on age though, love might be fueled by raging hormones or offer peaceful introspection and acceptance. Maybe it does but maybe it doesn't!  Love is different for everyone but ultimately it’s still love. 

This folk song video is ultimately about love and how it might or might not change thru the years. We all remember driving our parents crazy when we were teens. Do you remember the mood swings? One moment we're wildly infatuated and in love, the next we're broken-hearted crying a river. Contrast that with a mature older couple who has earned their wrinkles but is still together. By the way, is there anything cooler than an elderly couple out for a romantic walk holding hands? But I offer my fans a unique twist in this video. My twist is that love does not actually change over time.  The young children who grew up together fall in love as teens but are tame compared to their older future selves who are super playful and very carefree. I know I personally always expected the stereotype to be true myself but I don't think that it should necessarily be true. I know it won’t be for me. I still love being sarcastic, playful and acting like a goofball as I age. Age is a number that doesn’t matter to me. I wanted this video to show love in many forms but especially how it grows deeper despite the ravages of time on the human body. Who says that only young people can be fiercely in love?? Not me.

See my newest Vocus press release here.
 
**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 37 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE
If you want to use my songs, instrumentals or lyrics for anything, shoot me an email & let's talk.
One Stop, 100% ASCAP and I own 100% of my masters, writing & publishing and can clear easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment